Blah blah blah, you know this is gonna be a Pokemon thing.
If you had to make yourself an epic team of Pokemon, what would you pick? Maybe you'd want a team themed by type, maybe you hate yourself and therefore would raise a team consisting only of Rattatas and Magikarp, or maybe you have super-awesome taste like yours truly.
In that case, this is your team:
Meganium: Meganium rules and if you disagree I will dismiss your comment into the pits of hell. Like big majestic dinosaur with a flower of pure terror. No damn Feraligatr needed over here.
- Ampharos: One of my favourite Electric types ever. Who wants a Jolteon when you can actually take a hit? Plus I like ThunderPunch. It's awesome.
- Pidgeot: Pidgeot gives me nostalgia. It's one of the first Pokemon (well, Pidgey) that I remember liking. It makes a great addition to any team.
- Nidoqueen: I actually find Nidorina a pain in the butt, yet as soon as you've got yourself a Nidoqueen, Horn Drill can be your sort of fickle best friend.
- Slowbro: I'm not a big fan of Water types, but I've always loved Slowbro for the sheer amount of shit it could handle. You don't mess with Slowbro.
6. Houndoom: To be honest, I've never had my own, which is a real shame. But look at it!
- Charizard - He's my absolute favorite Pokemon. Charmander was the first Pokemon I picked back when I was 8, and I loved it when he evolved into this awesome, seemingly unstoppable dragon. With him I breezed through the Elite 4 for the first time. I remember I accidentally knocked out Mewtwo in one hit with him. He's someone I try to use whenever I can. And that's only become easier thanks to the fact that he has a great Mega Evolution.
Umbreon - Umbreon was actually my first Eeveelution. I had no clue how evolutionary stones worked in the first games, so I just used Eevee. When I got another one in Gold I used it too and then boom in the middle of the night, staying up way too late to keep playing, he evolved and was suddenly taking hits that would knock out my stronger Pokemon like they were nothing.
Scizor - My favorite Competitive Pokemon. Always seems to find a way on to my teams, especially now that Gen 6 has added Fairy type Pokemon, which are almost ridiculously overpowered. Plus he just looks badass.
4. Pidgeot - Nostalgia, mostly. They come out with a new clone of him every generation but I still think the original is the best, especially when it comes to design, which I'm glad didn't get changed too much when he got a Mega Evolution (which I still need to try out because it looks really cool)
5. Gardevoir - I spent freaking days trying to capture the pokemon who evolves in to this when Ruby and Sapphire first came out. And it was worth it. Easily the best Pokemon I had in Gen 3.
6. Lapras - I was pretty big into Dinosaurs when I was a kid (and dragons too), so I was estatic to recieve Lapras and even went through the grueling task to train it up to add it to my team (you get one really late into Red/Blue and it comes at a really low level). Since i had Charizard busting heads left and right I really didn't use her much, but she's still one of my absolute favorites even today.
So, show us your team! Go here. It's quite easy. Just register and you'll be on your way. I can help anyone who needs it.
EDIT: Sorry, those bullets are annoying but THEY WON'T GO AWAY.