I don't even know what day it is!
- The yellow part of an egg is called a yolk. What is the name for the white part?
- Name the 22nd & 24th United States Presidents.
- What kind of astronomical object causes "spaghettification"?
- What was the original flavor of the cream filling in Twinkies?
- In the movie Labyrinth, what book does the Junk Lady add to the pile on Sarah's back?
- What movie's tagline is "His story will touch you even if he can't"? Nearly all of you were expecting either ghosts or bubble boys. Sorry, it was Edward Scissorhands
- In their song California Girls, what do the Beach Boys have to say about midwestern girls? The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
- Name three states that have an official state bat. Texas, Oklahoma, & Virginia
- What does the Scoville Scale measure? measures the heat of spicy foods
- What city originated the term "skid row" [or "skid road"]? Seattle - originally referred to the roads loggers used to move timber