See what ☺ did there? All I had to do to use these was press down right Alt key and push 'z' for ☺ or 'l' for ⚒⚓. Simply put I'm going to show you how to assign emoji to your WINDOWS keyboard to ensure you can tap out any emoji or any character at the push of 2 or 3 buttons.
1. Download https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download…
2.Install and follow this guide to get a hang.
3. Now you want some cool emojis or other shit to keep you warm, yes?
4. Change encoding to UTF-8 by:
Go to tools:
Encoding and click :
This isn't default so do it as quick as you can.
Its the default generally speaking.
- c. Internet Explorer:
Download firefox or Chrome.
5.Now you might want to add fonts cause not every character is going to show up with out the right ones.Easy-peasy:
- a. Search the character here and determine the block.
- b.Go here. Choose the block and click on the character. Choose a font.
Download the fonts and open the archive. Double click on the .ttp file there. Choose install.
- c. Change the chrome browser settings here. Goto under 'Advanced settings' the 'Web content' part and click on 'Customize fonts...' option. Choose the fonts you installed.