This strung-together raw papparrazzi footage from a 2006 Rolling Stones visit to Amsterdam is fascinating. It mostly made me feel sad for the Rolling Stones, who must never have a moment when someone isn't watching and no wonder Mick Jagger has taken to carrying around his own videocamera. That's brilliant. Other moments:
- The dearly departed and awfully leggy and glamorous L'Wren Scott entering and exiting limos and luxury hotels to no fanfare while people scream for Sir Mick. She was such a talented designer. Sad.
- Lizzy Jagger and boyfriend Sean Lennon holding hands and frolicking down the sidewalk
- Keith Richards being incredibly good-natured for someone whose every ciggy break is stalked
- Georgia May Jagger wearing some great sweater
- Ron Wood and his wife Jo looking like people who figured out some great secret. Her silver hair is amazing.
- Demi Moore acting extremely pissy (She says "Get the fuck away from us" to a camera and Ashton Kutcher turns into THREE ANGRY MEN). She was pals with L'Wren Scott so maybe that's why they were in the entourage?
- People watching, everywhere, while they shopped, while they walked, where they went. How oppressive.
- Charlie Watts looking like The Duke of Cool while window shopping.
- Amsterdamians partying on top of a truck and seranading under the Rolling Stones' hotel window.