BECAUSE MYSTERY AS SHIT. And I already did Clue.
I will be posting the cast for the live action film, but LBR, it was so bad that we should get creative! Forget the dumbass villain, create and cast your own! Come up with a plot! Show me what you would do if you got the green light to redo Scooby Doo. Like, assuming that's a thing you would participate in.
Whatever, here's the cast.
- Freddie Prinze, Jr. as Fred Jones: The self-proclaimed leader of Mystery Incorporated. Prinze said of his character, "[He] always showed more arrogance than everyone else. So in the movie, I took the opportunity to make him as narcissistic and self-loving as possible."
- Sarah Michelle Gellar as Daphne Blake: The danger prone member and the glamor enthusiast of Mystery Incorporated.
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers: The cowardly member of Mystery Incorporated. When asked about watching several cartoons before playing Shaggy, Lilllard responded, "Everything I could get my hands on. If I ever have to see another episode of "Scooby-Doo," it will be way too soon." Lillard would continue voicing Shaggy in the rest of the Scooby-Doo media, even in spite of what Shaggy said to him when they made their cameos in Looney Tunes: Back In Action.
- Linda Cardellini as Velma Dinkley: The intelligent member of Mystery Incorporated. Cardellini was also a fan of the Scooby-Doo series.
- Rowan Atkinson as Emile Mondavarious: The owner of Spooky Island. Originally, Tim Curry was approached for the role, and as a huge Scooby-Doo fan, he accepted, but dropped out after he discovered that Scrappy-Doo, a character that he hated, was in the film.
- Neil Fanning as the voice of Scooby Doo: Shaggy's best friend, and a member of Mystery Incorporated.
- Isla Fisher as Mary Jane, Shaggy's girlfriend. Fisher grew up watching Scooby-Doo in Australia, and said that the "best part of making this movie was being part of an institution, something that has been in people's childhoods and is something that means a lot to a lot of people."
- Scott Innes as the voice of Scrappy-Doo: Scooby's nephew.
- Miguel A. Núñez, Jr. as Voodoo Maestro.
- J. P. Manoux as the voice of Scrappy Rex.