Let's talk about books, baby/Let's talk about what we read/Let's talk about all the good books and the bad books that may be! (I just wrote that! Self high five!)
It's that time of year where, at least in my area, the misery of the weather makes doing anything outside... well, miserable.
And while I'm a daily reader, the limits on my outdoor activities greatly increase the number of pages I read per day during these cold months.
In fact, since October, I've been prepping for winter by compiling lists of books to see me through.
And I know I'm not the only one. :)
So, lovely Balkers, my questions for you are:
1. All time favorite books or authors?
2. Something you've always wanted to read but never have?
3. Favorite audiobooks? Favorite audiobook readers? (I'm going to start a campaign that Rupert Everett read all future audiobooks—that man's voice!!)
4. A book/author that disappointed you?
5. A book/author that happily surprised you?
6. What are you planning to read before the end of the year?
7. Last book completed? Current book(s)? Next on your "to read" list?
Feel free to answer any or all of these. Let's share our literary love!