Such a week! I need a break. How about you? Hope your brains aren't too fried from all the insanity. How about a nice cup of trivia to calm your nerves?
This week's questions:
- In the 80's sitcom Out of This World, who voiced Evie's father Troy, an alien from Antareus?
- Which sign of the zodiac is the only one portrayed by an inanimate object?
- What is the term for a group of jellyfish?
- Name any one of the five cities in the world that lie on two continents?
- How many times is the word "dude" used in The Big Lebowski?
And of course: last week on Pop Quiz!
- Which of these is not a Mr. Sketch scent? Cinnamon, Cherry, Blueberry, Mango, Pineapple, Bubblegum - It's Pineapple.
- What children's series was originally going to be called Woozle World? Fraggle Rock
- Who is the only (current) member of ZZ Top who does not sport a full beard? That would be Frank Beard.
- What was the first item ever sold on eBay? A laser pointer. A used, broken laser pointer.
- The Hindu Goddess Lakshmi is often portrayed with what bird? It's an owl! Of course it's an owl. Everything is an owl.
ETA: Really?! Sorry I forgot to include one of last week's answers. I'm a mess.
ETA2: Gerdie just pointed out to me that there are in fact 5 transcontinental cities! Name any one of the 5!