Flip those dueling whatsamahcallits and tune up those kitchen utensils. Don’t try this if you are allergic to nuts. But yes, Squirrel, you can have a “P”. By “special” request, here is a little quiz to test the grey matter before you stick it in the blender and make bruan.
- What instrument does cartoonist Robert Crumb play in his blues band?
- What is the Wusthof 4435 as used by Nigella Lawson?
- What will you end up playing if you eat a fried egg sandwich? (Toast optional, but that’s how I do it.)
- Bake Off’s Mary Berry uses a spoon shaped Lakeland one of these. What is it?
- What was the name of Steve Martin’s debut album?
- Her milkshakes bring all the boy’s to the yard, but who uses a rubber spatula to make Cappacino Cheesecake?
- Who did banjo player Sir William Connolly, CBE team up with in the Humblebums?
- What will Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten charge you $28 for?
- If you answered question 7, who played saxaphone on his greatest hit?
- What does Anna Olsen feel is an “extension of her hand”?
Post your answers below...