We've learned so much this week! Let's test that knowledge....
- What movie's tagline is "His story will touch you even if he can't"?
- In their song California Girls, what do the Beach Boys have to say about midwestern girls?
- Name three states that have an official state bat.
- What does the Scoville Scale measure?
- What city originated the term "skid row" [or "skid road"]?
- Name all of George Carlin's "Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television." shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits. I miss Smut Week.
- According to the Guinness Book of World Records, how long did the longest game of miniature golf last? 24 hours
- What is gymnophobia? The fear of nudity [aka Nevernude]
- Prince's song "Seven" peaked at what number on the Billboard pop singles charts in 1993? This was kind of a giveaway. The answer is 7.
- Who killed Laura Palmer?! SPOILERS FOR A 20+ YEAR OLD SHOW
..........Leland Palmer (possessed by Bob)