And it's time for another Pop Quiz! I hope this gives you a nice little break for your Thursday afternoon. Or whenever you get around to reading this. No rush!
This week's questions:
- Which of these is not a Mr. Sketch scent? Cinnamon, Cherry, Blueberry, Mango, Pineapple, Bubblegum
- What children's series was originally going to be called Woozle World?
- Who is the only (current) member of ZZ Top who does not sport a full beard?
- What was the first item ever sold on eBay?
- The Hindu Goddess Lakshmi is often portrayed with what bird?
And let's not forget the answers to last week's questions:
- What is the name for the dot over the lowercase letter i? It's a tittle! (stop giggling!)
- Who was the other half of the 80's pop duo WHAM!? Andrew Ridgley
- Where in the United States can you find Carhenge, a replica of Stonehenge made of old cars? Alliance, Nebraska
- Which silent film actress was Hollywood's original "It Girl"? Clara Bow
- On which day do some people observe the unofficial holiday International Talk Like a Pirate Day? September 19th
Great job, Balkers!